Ashley Vilgiate was born in Northern California and was raised in California and Colorado. After college, she moved to Los Angeles where she started her career. Ashley worked for thirteen years in the fashion and cosmetics industries, designs stationery in her spare time and is a certified yoga instructor. Ashley lives in Santa Monica with her husband, daughter and a fish, Joja.
- Celebrate: Any excuse to throw a party!
- Cook: Kale, nicoise and green salads…really the lettuce is just a vehicle for my salad dressing, which is so yummy I could drink it, and usually do.
- Decorate: Beautifully styled book cases.
- Dress Up: Blue and white horizontal stripe tops…I have eleven; I am forever looking for just the right one!
- Make: Any DIY project, but my favorite right now is jewelry.
- Play: Days at the beach with my husband and daughter.
- Sweat: Yogahop & any kind of cross training.
Hallman Ray was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. After college, she worked eight years in advertising and publishing in Boston and London. She was also a floral designer with Paula Pryke in London, and is a certified yoga instructor. Hallman currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, two sons and dog, Elvis.
- Celebrate: Friday night cocktails.
- Cook: Why? My husband is the chef in our house.
- Decorate: Bold colors and graphic prints.
- Dress Up: Leopard ballet flats that just completed their life span.
- Make: Hand-tied bouquet or table arrangement.
- Play: Old-school playground games (i.e. duck-duck-goose; red light/green light, etc.)
- Sweat: Yogahop